Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bye bye Smudges




Product Review: Nicole by OPI 'Drying Drops'

Why I love it? I can apply my polish and continue with my regular routine without having to wait.

Why it works? I wasn't able to find the main ingredients, as to why it dries so rapidly. But the way it

Why you'll love it? If your a girl on the go like me, you can now D.I.Y your nails in between tasks.

Where you can purchase it? At any retail store like Target, Walgreen, Vons or online Amazon

 Are you tired of having to wait for your nail polish to dry? I know i was until i found a great product that cuts half of the drying time and allows me to continue with my day. 

Nicole by OPI 'Drying Drops' works like a charm. You do your regular polish application wait a minute or two till the top coat has adhere to the polish and apply 1-2 drops. Your nail polish will be completely dry in about 5 minutes. You won't have to worry about going to sleep right after and waking up with sheet marks.

I will admit that I've had this product for quite a long time and had never put it to the test. Until last night when I wanted to polish my tips but also wanted to go sleep right after. Tried it a minute after my top coat waited about 10 minutes and i woke up with amazing nails. 

Several brands carry drying drops and I'm sure most of them have the same ingredients but the Nicole by OPI is supper cute and comes in travel size. Bought mine at Target for about $15+

Don't take my word for it, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment