Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day to me I'm a nail tech!!!!!!!!!!

The best Valentines Day ever, I'm an official nail technician. I've reached my goal.



Hey everyone I've been completely M.I.A for a very long time but I was dealing with the last days of school and studying for my state board exam. I'm completely fried i have studied like crazy from Anatomy, chemistry to dermatology. and everything about disinfecting. I was so nervous that yesterday I sat from 12pm to 1am reading my entire My Ladies nail book. 

The test was not as hard as i thought but it was so stressful and i really thought i would pass out. Anyways I'm overjoyed its an incredibly feeling. This whole career is very important and special to me. Because i discovered that this was my passion upon being diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. I'm so happy that something so amazing came out. Now i truly believe things happen for a reason. When i first began beauty school i was so scared. I remember the first month was so hard to adjust. My medications weren't working and i couldn't seem to adjust to a new routine. But i pushed myself and i completed my 400+ hours and now I'm an official nail technician. Thank you so much to my family and to all my friends who have been my guinea pig all these months. I'm truly grateful and feel very blessed to have had such great support. Also I'm so proud of all my class mates they all passed as well.

While in school i met incredibly class mates who have become great friends. I also want to thank my wonderful teacher Terry Cao he was amazing. He taught me well and gave me such great advice. I can't wait to start my new career.

can't wait to start doing my nail designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment