Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vintage mail!

The days have gotten a bit chilly again. I can wear my new scarves and boots. 2nd week of the Year, so far so good. Re-started school again and in less than 3 weeks i will be done and ready for my exam. Finally got my test date its scheduled for Valentines' Day. Can't think of a better day to be pumped and ready for it.

Here's another nail design hope you like. This one is inspired by these adorable vintage air mail envelopes. I love these i wish people would still send each-other letters with these envelopes. My mom has a stack of old letters that were sent in these crisp envelopes. Hope you like how they came out i will be extending this design to a Valentines day love letter design so stay tune.

The inspiration

These are fiber-glass nail on white tips.
Used: OPI 'Russian Navy matte- and Orly 'Haute Red' with hand sculpted flowers and bow.


No comments:

Post a Comment