Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 and 1 year blognniversary

Happy New Year welcome 2012.
Happy 1 year Blognniversary thank you to everyone for being part of my nail passion. I'm so incredibly thankful to everyone who has contributed in my nail art. I will continue to bring you more designs this year. I also feel blessed to have discovered this hidden talent of mine. 
It helped me escape my illness and soothe my depression.

Wow who had a great time last night??? I sure did it was fantastic i felt so blessed to have made it through another year. It was so different from last year in which i spent my new years eve in bed the whole day. Anyways hope everyone had a great time, time for new beginnings and resolutions. I dearly hope all my aspirations, wishes, goals and dreams come true this year! 
I will do the impossible to make them happen.

I'm so exited to show you my new years nail design. I went out of the traditional new years colors and opted for bright bold ones and i love how they came out. I also switched my nail shape from my favorite (pointy) to a square shape it just felt more appropriate for the occasion.Hope you like all my pictures and i love how my lips came out i tried out the Cosmopolitan New Years glitter lip look.

Also Nicole by OPI 'Rainbow in the S-Kylie has become my favorite holiday nail polish!!!


Love my long black hair, sparkly lips and nails.


CHEERS!!! 


Used: Orly 'Oh Cabana Boy', Nicole by OPI 'Rainbow in the S-Kylie', and Orly 'Dazzle'


No comments:

Post a Comment