Saturday, November 12, 2011

Follow me on any of these social networks

Hey everyone, i'm planning on starting to do a lot more nail art like before (i will try my best). There's so many design's and blog post that i really want to do. 

I just started using my tumblr it will be a cross between my passion for nail art and my personal life. 
Please follow me on (i will posting nail polishes that i want, re-blogging other peoples work, art, quotes, things i learn in school, and tons of articles related to nail designs etc...

http://karlasorto19.tumblr.com/

But not to worry i will still be posting all my work here on blogger and using my other personal blog on here
Follow me on twitter
Karlapatricia00

or 
(Like) my facebook nail page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karla-Nail-Design/193176844050046

If you have any questions 
feel free to ask them on any of these social networks or email me
at Karlasorto19@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for being part of my Nail design world!


No comments:

Post a Comment