Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas Eve with their loved one's. I had a great time, my mom cooked a delicious meal. We had Christmas carols playing throughout the day. Watching my little sister open up her x-mas gifts is really what Christmas is all about. 
I love my family and being at home is supper special. 

Anyway I've lacked the Christmas spirit this whole month i had planned to do a lot of nail designs. But ive been supper busy and yesterday i helped my mom cook and clean. But towards the end of the night i did a quick Candy Cane mani on myself. I really like how it came out so hope you like and again have a 
wonderful Christmas.



used: Orly 'Haute Red', Sally Hansen Diamond Strenght 'Diamond' and Mia Secret 'White'



No comments:

Post a Comment