Monday, April 18, 2011

Crazy over patterns!!!!

I wanted to do something completely different from what i always do, and since my nails aren't that long i opted for doing this design on nail tips. This is by far my craziest design, My idea was to go crazy with different patterns that don't typically go together. With all sizes of rhinestones and just a blast of color. Every single nail is completely different there's a mixture of zebra and leopard print, roses, stripes lips, and flowers, I must say this is my favorite design. Hope you like!


Used: Nicole by OPI 'My Lifesaver', 'Bonfired Up', 'Daffy Dill', 'Give me the 1st dance', 'Love me love the earth', 'Extravagance', 'Slushied', Insta Dri Sally Hansen 'Lightening', Milani 'Pink Hottie', and Lasting finish pro 'Black Satin'





 


No comments:

Post a Comment