Monday, January 31, 2011

A Nail Polish Story

Hello and welcome to my official nail blog. I will be posting my latest nail designs which i intend to do at least once a week. My nail themes and inspirations are random, occasionally I will try to do themes according to special occasions or holidays.  I will also post just about anything that has to do with nail polish.

I'm completely self taught i love experimenting with colors, patterns and designs. Any brand of nail polish works with me but my favorite's are Opi.

My passion for nail polish started when i was in elementary I remember begging my mom for those books that use to come with 6 kids polishes (the non-toxic peel one's)  and had step by step on doing a lady bug, flower etc...... 

But i never got the damn book but she started buying me real polish and I would just paint my nails with wacky colors and would dread painting my right hand lol.

I continued my passion all through middle school and high school when i reached college it was once in a while. But since i have been recovering from my Thyroid Cancer surgery i have begun to do it as a way to escape my stress and depression. My nail art has become my main hobby and i plan to further it by going to school to get my nail technician license. 

Anyways I hope you enjoy all the designs i plan to do.
I want to thank everyone who has ever given me a nail polish as a gift and my sister Andrea for coming up with the creative tittle for the blog. 



2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blog. I will add you to my blog roll. We started this journey around the same time.... i think it will be fun... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, good luck to you as well! I just checked out your blog and it's fantastic your blog layout is supper cool + I love the fact that you use OPI COLORS just like I do! I liked you on fb!

    ReplyDelete