Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nicole by OPI Nail Design inspiration

My last week of being Nicole by OPI'S spotlight blogger is coming to an end. I've had so much fun, and its been extremely incredible. I'm supper grateful and very honored that i got to be the blogger of the month. As a thank you to Nicole by OPI i did a special design dedicated to these polishes that have helped me discover my true passion. Thank you for everything Nicole by OPI this was truly an amazing adventure.

Everything was hand drawn, and sculpted in 3D art even the little polishes
Used: Nicole by OPI 'Make a Comet-ment, and 'Enchantress'







4 comments:

  1. What color is in the bottle, on the very bottom photo? I love the miniature bottles that you put on your nails. They're REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I'm holding in the picture is from the Justin Bieber Collection 'My Lifesaver'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs are really intricate. How long does it usually take you to do them?
    I'm really loving your work btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot!
    depends on how much detail i put into them but i would say about 1-2hours, although this one took me almost the whole day. Had to file the tips, paint, draw and sculpt each individual polish and letter.

    ReplyDelete